- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF. Grease cookie sheets.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Combine cake mix, eggs and oil in large bowl. Stir until well blended. Shape dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Place balls 2-inches apart on cookie sheets. Flatten balls with bottom of glass.
- Bake at 375 ºF for 8 to 9 minutes or until set. Cool one minute on cookie sheets. Remove to cooling rack to cool completely.
I'm off to the kitchen to bake Snickerdoodles and the Oh Joy Bars....wish me luck.......
So glad I found this website last night or I wouldn't have had anything to take to the bake sale.