- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Classic Yellow Cake mix
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- ¾ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 can Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Frosting Starter
- 1 packet Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Apple Spice Flavor mix
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease cookie sheets.
- Combine cake mix, egg whites, oats, oil and cinnamon in large mixing bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until blended. Drop by rounded teaspoon onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Pour 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Apple Spice Flavor Mix into 1 can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended. 5. Spread Apple Spice frosting you just created on the flat side of one cookie. Top with the flat side of a second cookie.
How it Works Video
See how easy it is to use Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mixes.