These goodies are a cross between two classics: half moon cookies and the fluffer nutter sandwich. Big & chewy peanut butter cookies topped off with chocolate marshmallow frosting and Fluff.
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Chocolate Marshmallow Flavor Mix and 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 Classic Yellow Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Cake Mix
- 1 stick of softened unsalted sweet cream butter
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of confectioner’s sugar
- 3/4 cup of Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of heavy cream
- 6 softened unsalted sweet cream butter tablespoons
- Pour pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Chocolate Marshmallow Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees and spray cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the stick of butter, brown sugar, vanilla and peanut butter until well combined.
- Add your cake mix and stir until dough forms.
- Spread your dough on to a layer of parchment paper and flatten dough with a rolling pin or you can use the palms of your hands.
- Use a round cookie cutter or a drinking glass to cut cookies out of the dough. Carefully lift up each cookie round with a spatula and place onto cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes.
- When cookies are out of the oven, lift them with a spatula and place them on a plate to cool.
- In a bowl, mix together 6 tablespoons of butter, heavy cream and fluff thoroughly. Add confectioner's sugar and mix on medium until nice and smooth.
- Now frost half of each cooled cookie with the chocolate marshmallow frosting and the other half with the fluff frosting.
Very good idea and they sure look yummy!
that looks so yummy.. love the two tone color.