- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box Duncan Hines Orange Supreme cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container thawed Cool Whip
- Blend cake mix, instant pudding mix, eggs, water and oil and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour batter into prepared pans and bake, following the chart located on the back of the Duncan Hines cake mix box. Cake is done when a toothpick insterted in center comes out clean.
- While the cake is still hot, mix together orange Jell-O and one cup boiling water. When Jell-O is dissolved, poke holes in the cake with a straw or fork and pour hot Jell-O over cake. Let cake cool completely before frosting.
- In a large bowl or mixer, beat instant vanilla pudding with 1 cup milk. Stir in the extracts. When the mixture becomes very thick, fold in the thawed Cool Whip. Spread frosting between layers and on top of cake. Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.