- 1 box Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe French Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 cup smashed strawberries, with juice
- 8oz Philly cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 1/2 c powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup smashed strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350° degrees.
- Lightly grease three 9" round pans.
- Place cake mix, strawberry gelatin, smashed strawberries, oil, milk, and eggs in large mixing bowl and beat on low speed for 1 min.
- Divide batter among pans and place in oven. Bake cakes until lightly brown (about 28-30 minutes).
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 40 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, and butter and mix on low speed for a minute.
- Add sugar and strawberries. Blend frosting on low until sugar is incorporated.
- To assemble: place one cake layer on plate and spread top with frosting, add another cake layer and frost the top, add last cake layer and frost the top.
- Use remaining frosting for the sides of the cake.
- Place fresh strawberries on top of frosting for decoration. ENJOY!!!!!
There are no reviews.