Strawberry Supreme Tiara Cake
Recipe for the Duncan Hines Tiara Dessert Pan
Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Strawberry Supreme Cake Mix
1 pkg. (6-
serving size) vanilla instant pudding
fresh strawberries, whole or sliced
1 (6 oz.) container
1 (8 oz.) container
frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease Tiara Pan
- Prepare cake following package directions for basic recipe.
- Bake for 28 to 31 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 minutes.
- Invert onto cooling racks.
- Cool completely.
- Prepare pudding following package directions using 3 cups milk.
- Spread half pudding into well of each cake.
- Combine strawberries and glaze.
- Spoon half of strawberry mixture over each pudding layer.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with whipped topping just before serving.