- 1 box Duncan Hines Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1 box any flavor regular Cake Mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- Mix the 2 cake mixes together in a gallon zip-lock bag.
- To make the cake: take 3 tablespoons cake mix; mix this with 2 tablespoons water; Mix together and mico-wave for 1 minute. Let this rest for 15 minutes and serve with toppings.
- Fruit, whipped cream or topping. Enjoy 3-2-1 voila!
- Red Velvet, Chocolate, Spice, Banana, Strawberry, Lemon etc use your imagination on the mixes.
worked just as it said it would. I only let it sit a few minitues while I put a tablespoon of frosting on it. LOL