You Will Need:
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines Moist Delux Butter Recipe Golden Cake Mix
- 2/3 Cup water
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup butter (one stick), soften
- 1 small package of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 15oz can of diced peaches, drained
- 4 oz. cream cheese, soften
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Crushed pecans for Granish
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1. Butter and flour 12" bunt pan, set aside. Mix cake batter according to directions. Add pudding mix making sure it's well blended. Fold in peaches. Pour batter in pan. Bake according to box directions.
- 2. Cool cake 10 minutes in pan. Remove cake and cool additional 30 minutes on wire rack..
- 3. Make glaze by beating cream cheese with electic mixer until smooth. Add milk and vanilla. Continue to mix till blended. Add confectioners' sugar.
- 4. Drizzle glaze over cake and sprikle with pecans.