This is an unique version of the traditional German Chocolate cake.
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 box Duncan Hines German Chocolate cake mix
- 1 box powered sugar
- 8 oz. crem cheese
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Layer 1) mix together coconut and pecans then place in a 13x5-inch pan.
- Layer 2) mix German Chocolate cake mix as directs on package.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and place on top.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Land O'Lakes butter works well.
Copyright © 2012 Pinnacle Foods Corp. LLC. All Rights Reserved.