- 1 box Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1 can Duncan Hines coconut pecan frosting
- 4 eggs
- Duncan Hines Amazing Glaze: Vanilla and Chocolate
- Carmel Syrup
- Preheat oven: 325ºF. Spray 15x9 jellyroll pan with baking spray. Spray pan and set aside.
- Place the following in a medium sized mixing bowl: Duncan Hines Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix, Duncan Hines Creamy Home-Style Coconut Pecan Frosting, 4 eggs, 1 cup of water and 3/4 cup Smart Balance Omega-3 Canola Oil. Blend together at medium speed for approximately 2 minutes.
- NOTE: Jeannie the Cookie Bee tip: Always use a spatula and scrap around the sides and bottom of bowl to thoroughly incorporate all the ingredients. There's nothing worse than pouring your batter into the pan, just to find that some of the cake mix, or other ingredients didn't get blended in.
- Bake cake for approximately 35-40 minutes. Always test center to see if cake is completely baked!☺
- Remove, and while still warm, drizzle Duncan Hines Amazing Chocolate Glaze, a little caramel syrup drizzle,, followed by Duncan Hines Vanilla Glaze. Serve warm as is, or completely chilled.
- Happy baking, Jeannie, The Cookie Bee
- Pour the vanilla glaze into a bowl, tint with holiday colors and then drizzle.