Fresh and moist
- 1 box of Duncan Hines strawberry cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce ( I use strawberry/Banana)
- 1 small box of vanilla instant pudding
- 1 tub of cool whip
- 1 small box of cherry or strawberry jello
- 1 pound of fresh strawberries
- 1.Mix cake as directed , add the pudding bake as directed into 9x 13.
- 2.Soon as you take it from the oven poke holes in it and add the jello ( mix with 1 cup boiling water) all over it and let sit.
- 3. After cool add cool whip and you can add sliced strawberries.
- 4 Please note you can use Duncan Hine sVanilla icing instead of coolwhip
Copyright © 2012 Pinnacle Foods Corp. LLC. All Rights Reserved.