- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines® Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1¼ cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Duncan Hines® Comstock® Raspberry Pie Filling
- 1 can Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 packet Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ White Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Mix
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 8" round cake pans.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
- Pour cake batter into prepared pans and bake 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean.
- Let cakes cool completely and turn out of pans.
- Pour packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ White Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of Duncan Hines® Comstock® Raspberry Pie Filling with 1 cup of the White Chocolate Raspberry frosting you just created. Mix well.
- Transfer remaining White Chocolate Raspberry frosting to a piping bag with an open star tip.
- Divide Raspberry Comstock® /White Chocolate Raspberry Frosting mixture and spread half on top of each torte, stopping 1/2 inch from the edge of the cakes.
- Pipe a circle of the White Chocolate Raspberry frosting around edge of each cake.
- Chill for 20 minutes and serve.
- Create two cakes with this recipe or stack the two layers using the same design.
How it Works Video
See how easy it is to use Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mixes.
There are no reviews.