- 1 (16 oz) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 (12 oz) can evaporated milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter or margarine, melted
- whipped topping
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl. Stir until well blended. Pour into pan. Sprinkle dry cake mix evenly over pumpkin mixture. Top with pecans. Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350°F 50 to 55 minutes or until golden. Cool completely. Serve with whipped topping. Refrigerate leftovers.
Also, I use fat-free evap milk, of course!