||1 hour and 45 minutes
||Makes 12 to 16 servings.
This Pineapple-Orange Pound Cake recipe is sure to get your vote for the fruitiest, most tender pound cake ever. It's perfect for lazy afternoons.
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix
- 1 (3.5 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, 1 cup orange juice, oil and orange peel in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 25 minutes in pan. Invert onto serving plate. Combine sugar and 1/4 cup orange juice in small saucepan. Simmer 3 minutes. Brush warm glaze on cake.
Copyright © 2012 Pinnacle Foods Corp. LLC. All Rights Reserved.