- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and flour a 13x9-inch pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water and oil in large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into prepared pan.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in a small bowl. Cut butter until crumbly. Sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan.
No one said if it tastes good. I find that the recipes I use that looks kinda bad are always the ones that taste the best!!
I did drizzle a glaze of confectionary sugar and lemon juice over it lightly.