- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Fudge Marble Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour two 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pans.
- Set aside cocoa packet from mix. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Measure 1 cup batter. Place in small bowl; stir in contents of reserved cocoa packet.
- Spoon half the yellow batter in each loaf pan. Spoon half the chocolate batter on top of yellow batter in each pan. Run knife through batters to marble.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 5 minutes. Carefully loosen cakes from pans. Invert onto cooling racks. Cool completely. Cut cakes into slices.