- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan or tube pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 25 minutes. Invert onto heat resistant serving plate. Cool completely.
- For glaze, place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power 10 to 15 seconds. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
It tastes good (like a moister version of a chocolate birthday cake). But with "pound cake" as the name, I expected it to have a firm, dense texture - which it did not. At all.