- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Moist Deluxe® Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3.4 oz) pkg banana cream instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 medium banana
- lemon juice
- sprinkle of cocoa powder for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch pan.
- For cake, combine cake mix, eggs, milk and oil in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350 ºF for 35 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- For topping, combine pudding mix and milk in large bowl. Stir until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Spread on top of cooled cake. Slice banana; dip in lemon juice, arrange on top. Garnish with a sprinkle of cocoa powder if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I wonder what I could do to help preserve the freshness of the sliced banana on top before serving
Is the banana's dipped in lemon juice just for flavor? and say if I made these for an event..how could I keep the banana's from getting all brown until served if there isnt a fridge