- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Angel Food Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup confectioner's sugar
- 1 can (21 ounces) Comstock® or Wilderness® Blueberry Pie Filling
- mint leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 ºF. Line two 15.5 x 10.5 x 1-inch jellyroll pans with aluminum foil.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Divide and spread evenly into pans. Cut through batter with knife or spatula to remove large air bubbles.
- Bake 15 minutes or until set. Invert cakes at once onto clean, lint-free dishtowels dusted with confectioners' sugar. Remove foil carefully. Roll up each cake with towel jelly-roll fashion, starting at short end. Cool completely.
- Unroll cakes. Spread about 1 cup blueberry pie filling to within 1 inch of edges on each cake. Reroll cake only and place seam-side down on serving plate. Dust with 1/4 cup sugar. Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.
rolls that way. Spray the pan and the paper with PAM or other spray and it
I use a simple lemon sauce on the side which brings out the flavor even more.