- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 2 small very ripe bananas
- 1 four-serving pkg instant banana pudding
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- In a mixer bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients, *except nuts.*
- Blend to moisten, and then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold in nuts.
wanted to make a Torte so I cut the layers in half and used 1 - 3.5 ounce Instant Vanilla
Pudding, 1 Mashed Banana , 1/2 cup milk stir until thick. I let this set for about 5 mins.
the add 8 ounce Whipped Topping thawed. Spread between layers. I don't put on the sides of the cake.