It's not delivery, it's all homemade! Sure we've seen our pizza sauce come in chocolate, but mocha? There just aren't enough adjectives to describe all the goodness that will triangularly come to your plate, when you prepare this dessert.
You'll have enough frosting from both containers to make two pizza's. This recipe is for one.
- 1 packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mocha Flavor Mix and 1 can of Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 12” Pizza Pan
- 1 17.6oz. Box Duncan Hines Double Fudge Decadent Brownie Mix
- 1 14.5oz. Duncan Hines Rich & Creamy Coconut Pecan Frosting
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Covered Espresso or Coffee Beans
- 1/2 square of premium white chocolate
- Prepare sauce by pouring pack of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Mocha Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended. Set aside.
- Prepare pizza pan by lightly coating with cooking spray. If you have a pizza pan with holes in the bottom, line with foil, and spray lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Spread evenly onto prepared pizza pan.
- Bake 17 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before assembling pizza.
- Spread prepared sauce over pizza leaving about a 1/2” rim of crust on the outside.
- Evenly place small dollops of Coconut Pecan Frosting around pizza. Slightly flatten with back of spoon to get a rounded shape.
- Top pizza evenly with chocolate covered espresso and/or coffee beans.
- Grate square of white chocolate evenly over entire pizza.
ok, where is our slice?? lookin good Jeanuine!
OMG does that look delish!