- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines® Red Velvet Decadent Cupcake Mix
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) + 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon corn syrup
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 pouch of frosting mix (included in package)
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, softened
- 4 teaspoons water
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a 8 x 8 square pan with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Combine cake mix, egg yolks, melted butter, water and corn syrup. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into pan comes out clean.
- Let bars cool completely.
- While brownies are cooling, prepare frosting as directed on package. Transfer frosting to included piping bag and cut off the tip. Pipe a line of frosting onto cooled bars. Cut and serve.