- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- Crisco® No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp Butter, softened
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spray only the bottom of 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare and bake brownies according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- For frosting, combine confectioners' sugar, peanut butter, milk and butter in small bowl. Beat at medium speed with electric mixer until blended. Spread over warm brownies.
- For drizzle, place chocolate chips and shortening in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high power for 1 minute or until melted. Drizzle over frosting. Allow chocolate drizzle to set before cutting into bars.