- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Double Fudge Decadent Brownie Mix
- 1 can Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- 2-4 drops red food coloring
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tbsp Maraschino cherries
- 1 tsp Maraschino cherry juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare brownies according to package directions. Bake in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan for 22-25 minutes.
- Cool completely. Using a 3-inch heart shaped cookie cutter, press 8 hearts out of baked brownies. Carefully remove brownies from pan.
- Blend together frosting and food coloring to desired shade. Combine 2 tablespoons colored frosting, 1/2 cup whipped topping, cherries and cherry juice, to make fluff filling. Spread 2 tablespoons fluff filling on four brownie hearts. Top each with remaining brownie. Ice top of brownie sandwich with colored frosting. Garnish with remaining whipped topping, Maraschino cherries or candy decorations and sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
There are no reviews.