- 1 pkg Duncan Hines Chewy Fudge Premium Brownie Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup mashed, very ripe bananas (about 1 1/2 bananas)
- 3/4 cup of walnut halves or pieces
- 1/2 cup of DH Vanilla Amazing Glazes
- 1/2 teaspoon of maple extract
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Add in mashed bananas and walnuts. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 8 x 8 inch square pan and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let brownies cool completely then frost with maple glaze.
- Combine warmed glaze and extract. Let cool until slightly thickened and drizzle over Banana Walnut Brownies.