Sock It To Me Cake
Sugar and spice and everything nice is what this Sock It To Me Cake recipe is made of! Make it part of your baking traditions.
- Hands-on Time: 12 Minutes
- Total Time: 170 Minutes
- Servings: 12 Slices
- Difficulty: EASY
- Bake 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool cake on wire rack 25 minutes. Remove cake from pan and cool completely.
- Place frosting in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High 10 to 15 seconds; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® or tube pan.
- Combine 2 tablespoons of cake mix, brown sugar, cinnamon and pecans in medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, water and sugar in large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed 4 minutes.
- Pour 2/3 of batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle with pecan mixture. Spoon the remaining batter evenly over pecans.