You Will Need:
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Water
- 1/3 Cup Oil
- Makes 6 Jumbo, 12 Medium, or 36 Mini Muffins
Pan Size / Bake Time:
- 6 Jumbo Muffins: 23-26 minutes
- 12 Medium Muffins: 16-19 minutes
- 36 Mini Muffins: 10-13 minutes
- Prep: PREHEAT oven to 400°F. GREASE muffin pans or line with paper baking cups.
- Mix: EMPTY muffin mix into large bowl. STIR eggs, water and oil into muffin mix until moistened (about 50 strokes). Batter will be slightly lumpy. SPOON batter into prepared muffin pans. Fill cups 2/3 full.
- Bake: BAKE in center of oven at 400°F following baking times provided. COOL 5-10 minutes. Gently loosen muffins before removing from pan.
No Cholesterol Recipe:Prepare and bake muffins following directions above, except using 1/2 cup egg substitute, 1/3 cup oil and 3/4 cup water.
High Altitude (over 3,500 ft.):
High Altitude Directions:Stir 2 tablespoons flour into the mix. Mix as directed above.
Servings per Container: 12
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||50||120||110|
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy
Manufactured on equipment that also processes tree nuts.