- Since microwave oven wattages vary, heating times may require adjusting. Caution should be used as product and package will be hot.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Heat: Remove cap and remove inner seal completely. Microwave OPEN bottle on HIGH for 35 seconds (DO NOT OVERHEAT). CAUTION: Bottle and contents will be hot.
- Shake: Replace cap. Hold cap closed and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Add additional microwave time at 10 second intervals if needed until glaze pours smoothly.
- Pour: Pour glaze over your favorite baked dessert. Glaze will set on your favorite baked dessert in minutes. Any unsed glaze can be refigerated and reheated as described above - start with 10-20 second intervals (add time as needed) and shake.
Servings per Container: about 8
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||60|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than||0%|
Contains: Milk, Soy