You Will Need:
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 3 Large Eggs
For Milk Syrup:
- 3 1/2 Cups Milk
- Prep: PREHEAT oven to 350°F for metal or glass pan, 325°F for dark or coated pan. GREASE sides and bottom of 13 x 9 pan with shortening or oil spray. FLOUR lightly.
- Mix: BLEND cake mix, water and eggs in large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds). BEAT at medium speed for 1 minute. POUR batter into a prepared cake pan.
- Bake: BAKE for 18-20 minutes. Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cake is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. COOL in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes. POKE holes in cake with fork, 1/2-inch part. Leave cake in pan..
- Blend: BLEND contents from small packet and 3 1/2 cups milk in small bowl with wire whisk until completely dissolved and well blended.
- Pour: POUR milk syrup over top of cake slowly. Cover and REFRIGERATE at least 2 hours. Frost before serving. KEEP REFRIGERATED UNTIL READY TO SERVE. PROMPTLY REFRIGERATE UNUSED BAKED CAKE.
High Altitude (over 3,500 ft.):
High Altitude Directions:Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir 1/4 cup flour into mix. Mix as directed above at 350°F. 13x9-inch pan 18-20 min.
Servings per Container: 12
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||25||60|
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy
Manufactured on equipment that also processes tree nuts.