You Will Need:
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Oil or Melted Butter
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Oil
Pan Size / Bake Time:
- 9" x 13": 27-30 minutes
- Single Layer 9" round: 40-45 minutes
- 2-8" rounds: 28-30 minutes
- Bundt®: 33 minutes
- Prep: Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour pan.
- Mix: Empty contents of small pouch into a small bowl. Stir 1/3 cup water and 1 tablespoon oil or melted butter into dry mix. Stir until mix thickens. Set aside. Empty dry mix into large bowl. Stir eggs, 1 cup water and oil into dry mix until moistened (about 50 strokes). Pour batter into prepared pan. Spoon caramel filling mix randomly onto surface of batter. (for bundt cake swirl filling pouch into cake batter). Swirl the mix into the surface of the cake using a knife or spatula.
- Bake: Bake in center of oven at 350°F until cake is firm in center. Follow cooking times provided. Cool 10-15 minutes.
High Altitude (over 3,500 ft.):
High Altitude Directions:Stir 2 tablespoons of flour into mix and follow basic directions above.
Servings per Container: 12
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||40||110|
|Dietary Fiber||Less than||0%||Less than||0%|
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy
Manufactured on equipment that also processes tree nuts.