You Will Need:
- Fudgy Brownies: 2 Eggs 1/4 Cup Water 3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil Cake-like Brownies: 3 Eggs 1/4 Cup Water 3/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
Pan Size / Bake Time:
- Metal Or Glass Pan: 13"x9": 21-23 minutes 9"x9": 28-31 minutes 8"x8": 30-33 minutes Makes 20 Brownies
- Prep: PREHEAT oven to 350°F for glass or metal pans, 325°F for dark or non-stick pans. GREASE bottom of pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- Mix: EMPTY brownie mix, egg(s), oil and water in large bowl. STIR until well blended (about 50 strokes). SPREAD in greased pan and bake immediately.
- Bake: BAKE following times listed. ADD 3-5 minutes for dark or non-stick pans. Brownies are done when toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge of pan comes out clean. COOL completely in pan before cutting and serving.
Lower Fat Recipe: Prepare and bake brownies following directions above except using 1 large egg, 1 tablespoon water, and 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce. Reduce baking time 1-2 minutes.
High Altitude (over 3,500 ft.):
High Altitude Directions:Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir 2 tablespoons flour into brownie mix. Mix and prepare according to above. Bake at 350°F in a 13x9 inch pan for 23-25 minutes.
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||20||90||25|
|Dietary Fiber||< 1g||0%||< 1g||0%||< 1g||0%|
Contains: Contains wheat.